The West Virginia Building is our largest facility, offering 20,000 square feet of usable space. Concrete floors and easy electrical access throughout provides for great versatility with this space. Guests considering the West Virginia Building will find a kitchen, a hard wired sound system (for speakers/presenters), complete restrooms. Should you require more space, the Gus R. Douglass Annex is located conveniently next door.
- Features 20,000 square feet of exhibit space
- Concrete floor, multiple electrical outlets throughout entire exhibit space, climate controlled
- Open, exposed beam ceiling, two overhead access doors, walk-through door access on east & west sides of building
- Comfortably seat for 1000 people with tables and chairs
- Space for 110 trade show style, 10 x 10 booths
- Events include a set-up day, tear down day, 25 tables and 150 chairs
- Previous events include; auctions, sporting events, receptions, rallies, fundraisers and more